29 April 2006

Moo Moo Moo Moo Moomoomoomoomoomoomoo

Addictive game of the day: Got Moo?

One is reminded of Genesis 41:

1 When two full years had passed, Pharaoh had a dream: He was standing by the Nile, 2 when out of the river there came up seven cows, sleek and fat, and they grazed among the reeds. 3 After them, seven other cows, ugly and gaunt, came up out of the Nile and stood beside those on the riverbank. 4 And the cows that were ugly and gaunt ate up the seven sleek, fat cows. Then Pharaoh woke up.

Here's hoping that you never wake up from your cow-devouring dreams! Ramen.

Update: Now with a working link! And I'm not sure, lizard queen, about its compatability with teh Macs. Hope it works! :-)

2 comments:

LQ said...

Okay, so I clicked on the "Got Moo?" ("Fetchez la vache!" "Quoi?" "Fetchez la vache!") link and ended up at the Microsoft homepage (eek!). Is it safe to assume, then, that this is a game available only to PC-types ("Well, can we see it, then?" "Of course not! You are English-types=uh!") and not to us Mac users ("Why do you think I have this outrageous accent-uh?")?

Whoo boy, maybe it's better I couldn't play an evidently addictive game... it's 2 am and I'm seeding my comment with Monty Python quotes...

Moo. ;)

Joyous said...

Hey Micah Pal...do you know who marshwiggle is? If so, please let me know! Thanks, Joy.